Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fuck! The Heat Are In The Finals



I know there is still 1 game left, but the writing is on the wall.

I don't know why I watch the Eastern Conference Finals, I keep getting let down. LeBron is playing at the top of his game, he is making every right move and whenever the Bulls have a shot of taking the game they fuck up and do something stupid. They are completely vindicated of what happened last summer. I hate that.

With the game tied at 85 Derrick Rose takes a stupid one on one fade away and then in overtime they played like a bunch of assholes, turning the ball over, not being able to inbound the ball and awful shot selection.

So this means the the Miami Heat and LeBron are most likely going to face the Dallas Mavericks led by the German Shepherd (Dirk). So Dallas is my only hope to stop the Heat from the title. (The Thunder are toast)

God I fucking Hate LeBron

No comments:

Post a Comment