Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bruins @ Canadiens Game 6 Preview


I hate to say it, but this series seems to be destined to go 7 games. I predicted it would go 6, and I'll stick with that, but every time these two teams meet in the playoffs it seems to go 7 games.

There are some stats that I can give you that will make you think the Bruins will win. Thomas has won his last 4 road playoff games, while Price has lost something like his last 8 at home in the playoffs. Yet, do you feel all that confident? I wish I did, but when you see a team that is 0-15 on the powerplay, and were saved by some incredible Tim Thomas saves in overtimes to stop them from being down 3-2 in the series.

Then again, maybe lady luck is finally on the Bruins side (Ryder glove save, several post saves, ect). They are supposed to be the better team, so they should get it done. I just don't seem them getting through this game unless Lucic/Krejci line gets going. They need to step up for Boston to have an affective offense. We can shit on Kaberle all we want for the terrible powerplay, but those guys are the key to that unit and if Lucic isn't crashing the net, and making life miserable for Price, then what are we expecting Kaberle to do? I am not excusing Kaberle's play, but I am even more disappointed in Lucic.

Like I said before I am picking the Bruins, because I said this series would go 6 games, but I can't sit here and say I am overly confident about the game tonight.

Bruins win 3-2 (OT)
Player of the Game: Tim Thomas
Game starts at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment