Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 22, 2011

NBA Player: Garnett a 'Punk and Coward'


In the latest edition of ESPN the Magazine, an NBA player -- in the latest of a monthly series called "Player X", where an anonymous player talks about various issues in the league -- made his feelings known about Kevin Garnett.

"Garnett is a punk and a coward," writes the anonymous player. "I know, I know. Easy for me to say behind this column. Don't worry, I'll tell him to his face, too. And I'm not the only one who thinks that: If you're not on his team, chances are you hate the guy. You can learn a lot about him by watching his eyes. If he's talking to you -- and he's always talking -- he avoids eye contact. My advice to other guys in the league: Stare him down, and he'll retreat. From what I've seen, he'll never mix it up with a player who's bigger than he is. Personally, I think he's scared to fight -- like a playground bully who barks but doesn't bite (WEEI)."

Whoever this player is I can almost guarantee they don't have a ring. I'll take that "punk/coward" that makes key defensive stops to win games like we saw in Game 2 any day, and what the fuck kind of player makes comments like this without his name being released? To me that's a real "coward". I'll take the guy standing on the court that doesn't shy away from the type of player he is. Is Garnett dirty? yea probably. Does he pick on other players? Most definitely, but at the end of the day that's the kind of player I want out there, because I know when it's crunch time and we need a stop there aren't many other players (if any) I would rather have on the court.

So fuck you anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment