Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hey Campus Socialite.... Tell Me How My Ass Tastes


I know all of the Knicks and the Knicks fans are stoked today. I mean they had a good year, they played well. If you just listened to the post game conferences yesterday you would have thought they won the series. Amare, Melo and D'Antoni were all surprisingly ok with a 42 win season than getting swept in the 1st round of the playoffs. I mean if you factor in the losses in the playoffs you were an under .500 team. That can't be what you expected with two "All-Stars" in your starting lineup.

I'm not going to be as vicious as the Answer, but seriously the "work in progress" excuse isn't something I would be ok with New York. Right now you have Amare and Melo.... who are you going to add? Seriously? You need a PG and you need a relevant big men and with the potential hard salary cap coming up what makes you think you will have money to sign anyone? I guess you guys can sit back and dream that Howard and Paul are eventually going to come, but does that make 2011-2012 season just another "work in progress" year?

If I was a Knicks fan I would be very concerned about how Melo acted in this series. Don't get me wrong, overall he played pretty damn well, but as a fan how did it feel for him to say "he had fun" after a Game 2 loss? I just can't see a guy like KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, or Rajon Rondo ever saying anything like that. Maybe it's just a different team, but that's not an outlook I would want my team to have. It's basically like saying "well, I had a good game, so who gives a fuck?"

To be honest with you Campus Socialite, I don't want to boast too much, because we did what we needed to do. We beat a far inferior team in 4 games. Better luck next year when you get rid of Donnie Walsh an bring back Isiah Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment