Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Canadiens @ Bruins: Game 7 Preview


For Game 6 I gave you a bunch of stats of why the Bruins would win the game, while also stating I had a really bad feeling about it. For tonight I give you the exact opposite. I have a bunch of reasons why the Bruins are going to lose this game, yet I feel like they are going to come through.

This is the 8th time the Bruins are playing the Canadiens in a Game 7, and overall it hasn't gone well for the Bruins losing 5 of 7 including the last two (2004 and 2008). Chara has never won a Game 7, and Montreal is 6-1 when facing elimination since the start of last years playoffs. Meanwhile, the Bruins lost every Game 7 since ousting Montreal in Game 7 of the first round of the 1994 playoffs, losing the last 4 series that reached the finale.

Ok, so yea we should feel terrible about tonight, but for some reason I don't. I think Boston is going to come out hitting and we are going to see them play a lot more like the team that kicked the shit out of the Canadiens back on March 24th when they blew them out 7-0. Lucic has to come out with a chip on his shoulder after what happened last game, and he was the one who had 2 goals in game 7 against Philly last year (I know not the game I wanted to talk about, but it's true).

So, yes I can't give you a bunch of stats that say why the Bruins will win tonight, but I am expecting them to, and to do it in grand fashion.

Bruins win 5-1
Player of the Game: Lucic
Game starts at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment