Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 21, 2011

So Chara Really Is A Bitch?


I have called out Chara since he sat out due to "dehydration", but I really didn't mean a lot of it. I was just pissed he was out, and I haven't heard a lot of players having to sit out for that sort of thing. I mean, an IV would seem to fix that pretty quick. Seems I'm not the only one who found it odd, and some people are digging deeper...

"There is a sense around the Bruins that Chara is bothered by more than just a virus. Montreal fans who tweeted his illness was 'karma' will have little sympathy, but the feeling is Chara is mentally torn by the injuries he caused to Max Pacioretty and Ryan Callahan. While the monstrous defenceman looks like a killer, guys who've played with him say he's very sensitive about this kind of thing. From what I've heard, the phone conversation with Pacioretty was very emotional, and seeing Callahan get hurt by a slapshot really upset Chara (Elliotte Friedman of CBC.ca)."

I have heard before that Chara is a gentile giant, but I think this is complete bullshit. We saw Chara before the game on TV and he was as white as a ghost. I mean I know he is sick and I question if he could play through it, but to say he isn't playing because he hurt someone is fucking stupid. He isn't that soft, and I think we all have to sit back and remember this is a Canadian journalist, so you know he hates the Bruins, and is just trying to start shit.

FUCK CANADA.

No comments:

Post a Comment