Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Celtics Updates


"On Wednesday, the Knicks received the kind of news they can least afford to have: MRI exams showed that Amar'e Stoudemire has a pulled muscle in his back and Chauncey Billups has a strained left knee, according to ESPNNewYork.com."

Also that report on Shaq being out for the playoffs was wrong, Doc said he can play Sunday.

Well I kind of figured Amare would play, but I also figured Billups would be out. That's good for the Celtics as we saw Rondo completely abuse Toney Douglas' lack of defense. i know Amare is still sore with a torn back muscle so if I were KG or Jermaine I would go at him early and often to see how he responds to it. As for Shaq, I has no idea what to think anymore, I'm just going to look the other way and pretend like this problem doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment