Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hockey News

Well this is a first, me trying to do some hockey news. The Penguins beat the Red Wings 3-2 last night and pulled to one game in the championship series. The penguins are now 9-0 at home and if can pull of the next game it is a whole new series. I am not a hockey expert by any means but I guess the Penguins are a very good offensive team that is lightning quick and young, while the Detroit Red Wings are more of bruisers and more experienced, so it is quickness vs strength. Sidney Crosby got out of his mini scoring funk and scored the first two goals last night and Marc-Andre Fleury played a much better game at home makings 32 saves and one of the two goals was off a Detroit power play.

Anyways I'm pulling for Pitt because thats who I called last series.

And if this sounds awkward let me know, because I really don't know much about hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment