Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 30, 2008

More Kobe


I read your article Brian and I think you praised that cock sucker Kobe Bryant too much, so I will go on a rant. 1. He may be talented but LeBron James is the most talented player in the NBA, I won't go to basketball reference or anything to back me up, but I can tell you off hand Lebron scores more points, more rebounds, and more assists (maybe more steals) than Kobe has and has less talent on his team. 2. Kobe being an MVP this year is a joke, he did not lead one statistical category in the NBA this year, Chris Paul got screwed. 3. He is getting all these accolade's and for what? Did we already forget that he wanted out of LA, he ran Shaq out of LA (when Shaq was still healthy and could have won them another couple of championships), and he said on camera "ship Bynam out for Jason Kidd" and bashed his teammates on other numerous amounts of occasions, he is a punk.

Fuck Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment