Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Celtics Loss


Now that I have slept this loss off I have to write more on the Celtics loss. I don't really understand why Paul Pierce refuses to drive to the basket anymore, he is great at getting to the hoop and getting fouled and he just isn't doing that. I also know Rondo took a lot of shots in 14 but he hit 7 of them, I don't know why the announcers made that a major issue. With him shooting well I don't understand Sam Cassell basically playing the whole fourth quarter, as soon as Sam came in the Celtics started to lose their grip on the game. Sam should only be used if Rondo starts getting out of control or in foul trouble, which he was neither last night. I want Sam to only play 10 minutes tops during the game. Don't get me started on Eddie House, he will be able to matchup much better with Daniel Gibson than Sam. I am not worried about Ray, he will get into his groove, we saw him get a little hot last night, but he will come around. KG should also be able to dominate Varejo?, Joe Smith, and Ben Wallace, he needs to stop playing like a pussy. 2 points in the second half is inexcusable. So far the Celtics have done a good job defending Lebron James, and am I the only one that is sick of these announcers having Lebron's dick in their mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment