Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rasheed Wallace Rumors Just Won't Go Away


Just when you thought it was over, Stephen A. Smith (self proclaimed long time friend of Rasheed Wallace) had this to say on WEEI today....

"So, I simply said I think he's going to end up coming back to Boston, because I believe that Boston is going to be the team that fights the Lakers for the world championship, and I believe that Doc Rivers is the ultimate motivator. And I think if you have an opportunity to play for Doc Rivers for a couple of months, that's not something that you're going to turn down. I still believe that. I still believe that Rasheed Wallace is going to come back (WEEI)."

Do I believe it? Ugh, well I have been going back and forth on this all year, but if you put a gun to my head I say no. It doesn't seem like Ainge wants him back and I don't trust anything Stephen A. Smith says, but I will say this... After the loss of Perkins, if Sheed was popular in that locker room you might see them bring him back to smooth things over (especially with KG and Rondo).

No comments:

Post a Comment