Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No More Hornets In The NBA?


"NBA commissioner David Stern admitted to ESPN's Bill Simmons during Tuesday's podcast that some owners would have no problem if the New Orleans Hornets were disbanded, however it is still the goal of the league to sell the team to someone who can keep it in Louisiana."

Of the 4 major sports (NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB) I think only the NFL has less reason to "disband" any teams. I guess I wouldn't be against it, because teams would get better, but most NBA teams do have at least a couple of really good players, and are a high draft pick away from turning it around.

I would hate to see New Orleans lose their team. I just feel like that city will support whatever professional team is in the area. I mean it's just another excuse to throw a parade and not go to work, so that seems to be right up New Orleans ally. If they were to move I think the only place that makes any sense is Seattle, because they should've never lost the Sonics in the first place, but the places ESPN list are Las Vegas (kinda cool), Anaheim (No), Vancouver (hell no).

No comments:

Post a Comment