Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Top 10 Actresses I Never Want To Hear Are "Hot" Again


Cameron Diaz was recently posted on the site, and we got to talking about the most overrated actresses in terms of hotness. Since there isn't a bunch going on in the sports world, here is my top 10 (in no order) of women I never want to hear are "hot" again...

1. Cameron Diaz - Was hot back in the days of "The Mask", but now looks like muscle bound 60 year old.
2. Julia Roberts - Never really got why people thought she was so hot. I mean she ok, but never should be on a "most beautiful" list.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker - My foot is better looking. I hate anytime I ever have to look at her.
4. Drew Barrymore - I remember one time I saw her on a top 100 hottest celebrities on the planet thing. I forget the magazine, but this girl has it all in terms of awfulness. She isn't hot, has a lisp, and movies are terrible.
5. Kate Hudson - Listen, I think she pulls off that "girl next door" look, but I have heard people put her near the top of their lists, and I just don't get it.
6. Hilary Swank - Terrible, just terrible. Good actress, but terrible. She looks like my buddy Hoban, and that's always bugged me out. Gross, go away.
7. Maggie Gyllenhaal - AHHHHHHH!!!! How is she even in movies? Honestly, what the hell is that about. Now I know this is an overrated list, but she was listed in a top 50 hottest actresses list. People who made that list should be shot.
8. Kirsten Dunst - Yea, we all know she looked good soaked kissing Spiderman, or at least that's what some people think. Take a closer look. Fucked up teeth, and really not all that much hot about her.
9. Renee Zellweger - Looked OK in "Liar, Liar" (Jim Carrey knows when to pick them huh?), but she is just not hot. Always looking like she just sucked a lemon, and has a real annoying voice.
10. Uma Thurman - Great actress, and I do feel a little bad for having her on this list, but she isn't hot and yet seems to be on every "hot celebrity" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment