Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 18, 2011

Get Your 2012 Playbills, Bird/ Magic Going To Broadway


"The playwright behind the Broadway play "Lombardi" is moving from the gridiron to the basketball court.
Eric Simonson is working on "Magic/Bird," a new play that will chronicle the lives of Hall of Famers Larry Bird and Magic Johnson." Boston.com

With the success of Lombardi, I'm pretty sure we are entering the new fad in Broadway. I'm not a big Broadway guy, but would be the first in line to see this. The documentary on HBO was awesome, I bought the book but realized I can't read, but heard it was good, so I'm sure the play will be great as well.

It's a real interesting story about two people who's careers constantly clash and their personalities are polar opposite. Plus anything that involves the Celtics is alright in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment