Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 28, 2011

Get Ready For The Over Hyping Of The Knicks



Out of all the NY teams the Knicks are the team I hate the least. But I can already tell from sportscenter and everyone will be drinking the Kool Aid now that they had a comeback win over the Heat (great game by the way, also does LeBron miss every big shot or is it just me?)

Rant time:

The Knicks are still a fucking joke. They have 2 and a half players in Amare Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony and Chauncey Billups when he plays a team without an aggressive point guard. And don't tell me this bullshit about newfound defense. Amare blocked LeBron, great play. Don't tell me that D'Antoni changed his whole philosophy over night. As a matter of fact the Knicks will not succeed until D'Antoni is fired and they get a defensive minded coach. I don't know if it's possible to teach defense to Amare and Melo, but they need something. I agree with the Melo trade even if it was for a million people, but lets not act like the Knicks will win it this year or next. They are about 3 years away from being a top 4 seed. Melo adds you maybe 3-4 more wins but nothing significant.

I don't get the Knicks and I don't get the aura around Madison Square Garden. What is the big deal about it? The Knicks haven't done shit since Willis Reed came back and Madison Square Garden is known more for Spike Lee being a court side cheerleader/ annoyance than the Knicks winning.

Die

No comments:

Post a Comment