Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Reading From The Excerpt Named: Got My Game Back


As most of you know, I had a few off games where I just wasn't getting it done. I didn't know what was wrong, but my game just wasn't there. I know that every game isn't going to be perfect (I am going to have some off nights), but this just felt a little different. However, I am happy to announce that my game is back, and I'm very excited about it. These past few games, I have been taking care of business and contributing to the team. In an effort to get out of my slump, I developed a new pre-game ritual. I think it gets me more focused for games than my old one. Instead of napping soo long and getting to the game three hours early, now I take a shorter nap and arrive at the arena a little later-I really think it works!

Last night's game felt great-got the W. I felt like my old self, which gave me a lot of confidence to play my game. My agent was there. He came in town to meet with me about some business and stayed for the game. Duff is a good dude-always working hard for me. After the game, we flew to Minnesota. We didn't have shoot around this morning, so I got to sleep in. I just got finished getting a massage. I have a meeting in a little while, then my nap. Hopefully we will get this win tonight...as for now, I'll holla!

O...make sure yall vote for the All-Star game. I'm trying to be there this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment