Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, November 29, 2008

College Football Picks


Today we have a flurry of great games, so I am going to pick a few and break them down and give you my prediction.

(1) Alabama vs Auburn

The only reason I am including this game is because they are rivals, and teams seem to have a better showing going against their rivals. However, Alabama has the most dangerous rushing attack in the SEC and expect a lot of Coffee and Ingram against a deep Auburn defensive line. Alabama's rushing, offensive line, defense, and quarterback are all better than Auburns so that is why this game should be won by the Tide and end the 6 game losing streak.

Bama 28-10

(3)Oklahoma vs (12)Oklahoma State

I know this pick is completely bias' due to my hatred for Oklahoma but I have a feeling. Oklahoma State comes in with outstanding runningback Kendall Hunter. Hunter finished with 102 yards for his fourth consecutive 100-yard game and ninth of the year. The sophomore has 1,434 yards overall -- leading the Big 12 -- and is fifth nationally with 130.36 yards per game. Also Zac Robinson has been playing mistake free football, and doesn't lose them games. If Hunter controls the game and Robinson manages it, this game could be won. Oklahoma will need to be contained, if OSU wants a shot.

35-31 OSU

(4) Florida vs (20) Florida State

I'm picking FSU for a couple reasons, and those reasons have nothing to do with football. (1) I hate Florida, (2) It gives me a reason to put a picture of Jenn Sterger up and (3) I despise Tim Tebow. Florida is a scary team and I really don't want them to play Alabama in the SEC championship because I believe they can beat the Tide. I think Florida State can make Tim Tebow scared and not let him play to the level he has been playing at. FSU is going to win this game for Bobby Bowden and to knock Florida off their high horse.

38-34 FSU

(23)Oregon vs (17) Oregon State

This game has a lot of implications because if Oregon State loses, it lets USC take the Pac 10. Oregon State comes in here without leading rusher Jacquizz Rodgers and that will absolutely kill Oregon States offense. If Oregon can play mistake free football, and contain a banged up Lyle Moevao, this upset could definitely possible.

35-21 Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment