Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Meltdown Coming?


"I think a lot of people, they see that when I get my hands on the ball things happen. I can't throw it and catch it. I can do only one thing. It's not that I can't play, it's the system of which I'm in (ESPN)."

If the Cowboys miss the playoffs, or lose in the first round, I really think you are going to see this team absolutely implode. Since I believe there is a very good chance this team won't make the playoffs, I think it is safe to say that Wade Phillips will be out the door. On top of that, how much longer do the Cowboys want to listen to T.O.'s crap? I don't even think he is that great anymore. He drops the ball a lot, and doesn't seem to be able to get the same kind of separation he used to. It really makes you wonder how much Jerry Jones will shake things up, if the Cowboys don't turn it all around.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment