Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Words from a living legend


Rajon Rondo checked in with his latest blog entry. And i have commented on about 6 of his last posts on behalf of DC, its only a matter of time before he gets back to us. Look at that pic, what a fuckin bad ass.

Anyway heres his latest entry:

"I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Today was a great day for me! I got to spend the day with my family. We didn't have practice or anything, so I just chilled all day with the people I love the most. We ate good, slept, and ate again. I watched some games and really got a chance to relax. I love these type of days, but it is one thing that bothers me a little about holidays-text messages. On every big holiday, I get a million text messages. I feel bad if I don't respond, so I end up spending a lot of time texting. I guess I should be thankful that people take the time to text me, but sometimes it gets really annoying. Well, I'm about to lay it down. I have a game tomorrow, so I need to get some rest. I'll holla! "

God bless #9

No comments:

Post a Comment