Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekly Rant


From our favorite E-mailer "The Answer",
Okay...I'm a little late this week because I'm fucking SHOCKED. Wow! Andy Ried and Donnavan Mcnabb might be able to do a spoof from dumb and dumber. Lets start with that fat fuck Andy Ried. !st down pass. Second pass. 3rd and 10, I have to fucking pass. What a fat fucking jerk off. The best player on the Eagles is Brian Westbrook. He touches the ball maybe 16 times a game. Thats unacceptable and a waste of money. Andy Ried has been pissing me off for some time now. I used to like that Eagles...but hey, there comes a time when enough is enough. But put aside the horrible play calling, being a fat ass, and not adjusting to the defenses. Sunday Andy Ried crossed the line. He puts all this faith into Mcnabb, who I'll get in a minute, but after murphy's law takes effect for the Eagles, they have no chance of coming back, Andy Ried is calling running plays for Wesbrook up the middle. WHY? Why fuck would you risk losing your injury prone best player for a meanless run, when you have ran the whole fucking game. Andy Ried should have been fired the moment the game is over. Dont even grab a bagel. Now, oh Mcnabb, what can I say about you. Just because of the supposedly stacked draft class you came out of, which I like to call "year of the busts" and you produced the most results, doesn't make you good. You fucking suck. I had a man by the name of Scott Beer call me during the second half of the Eagles game Sunday claiming god was real because Mcnabb was finally bench. Andy Ried, best decision since coaching the Eagles. Good Job. Mcnabb your just not a leader. You suck. You complain, your an asshole, fuck off. Before I waste more time on the Eagles I wanted to touch on something really quickly. NBA analysts, stop looking for these reason the Celtics aren't going to repeat. Look at out record. I admit we haven't been playing the best basketball we can play, and we are still unbeatable. I'm sorry, a dyansty has been born, deal with it. And Finally 50 cent, Listen bro. Stop coming at Kanye West. HE SELLS MORE RECORDS THAT YOU.

I really wanted to disagree with "The Answer" but I really couldn't. Reid isn't that great of a play caller, McNabb is washed up, the Celtics have the league on lock, and Kanye is better than 50.

Well Done

No comments:

Post a Comment