Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 21, 2008

New Endorsement: Cedric Humes



Our newest endorser is one of my all time favorite football players. Me and my boy Ginty have came to the conclusion that Cedric Humes is a top 5 football player of all time. In 2005, Humes had 11 TDs, and is my personal favorite V-tech runningback ever, and then on draft day he was drafted by my favorite team the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Here is the exclusive interview via facebook:
DP:hey cedric,
me and my boy started a sports blog www.duelingcouches.blogspot.com check it out and tell me what you think?
thanks,
Dave
CH:I just went to ur website. I like it man. It keeps u up to date on the sport and has some funny stuff in it. Like the gayest Yankee picture ever. Haha. Keep doin ya thing!

No word whether Cedric will make it tonight or not.
He was number 32

No comments:

Post a Comment