Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Skip Bayless Says Troy Aikman Is Gay

"I wish I had sledgehammered [my statements] because it was the truth and everyone who knew what was going on inside the locker room told me the book was a terrific job and that I nailed it.

Because I did. It’s exactly what happened. All I heard from people around the country who didn’t read the book was, “You outed Troy Aikman?” I didn’t. The coach definitely thought he was gay and a lot of his teammates thought he was gay. More than that, they thought he was racist and they thought he was trying to get Barry Switzer."WL

Do I think Aikman was gay? No. Does this make me like Skip Bayless more? Yes. i have been a huge fan of Bayless and his work on first and 10 and I think this is great. Anyone who calls someone gay with nothing to back it up is a fan in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment