Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Billy Walker Injury



Swingman Bill Walker left practice Wednesday and is headed for Boston to get an MRI on his surgically repaired right knee. Walker tore his left ACL while at Kansas State and then hurt the right knee in a workout with the Golden State Warriors in July 2008 and then had surgery a few weeks later.

Walker, who played 29 games last season with the Celtics and also spent time in the NBDL, likely won't play a significant role early in the season. It is uncertain when Walker will return to training camp. Boston.com

This sucks because I love Bill Walker and think he could be an excellent late game defender, and one of those "try hard" players. I don't know how this happened, but I'll make sure I get that to you asap. I hope he's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment