Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halladay To Be Traded In Offseason?


"According to manager Cito Gaston, Halladay's future in Toronto could depend on what GM J.P. Ricciardi does to improve the team in the offseason.

"If we don't add anybody this winter, or go get somebody that can help, I doubt we keep him," manager Cito Gaston told the Toronto Sun. "That's my opinion. I don't know that. Would it make any sense to keep him? Probably not (ESPN)."

They Jays are rebuilding, and moving Halladay could really help jump start that. Toronto has some young talent (Romero, Lind, ect), but they need a lot more if they are ever going to be a threat in the tough AL East. I said it before at the trade deadline that I thought it was a mistake to keep this guy, especially when hearing some of the over the top offers they Jays were getting. Anyways, look for him to be moved before next years trade deadline, but I would be shocked if it is to a AL East team.

No comments:

Post a Comment