Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 25, 2009

DP's Half Assed Cy Young Assessment



Basically this is a two person race but to appease the stupid Yankees fans I'll throw CC in.

Let's see you have Greinke, King Felix and CC.

Zach Grienke is 15-8 with a 2.08 and 229 Ks

Felix Hernandez is 17-5 with a 2.49 era and 207 Ks

CC Sabathia is 18-7 with a 3.31 era and 186 Ks

The only way I'd give the award is to Zack Greinke is if his era somehow dips below 2. But in my world where I wear Felix Hernandez sunglasses, I think Felix should and will win it. Felix not only has pitched phenomenally he has shut out the Yankees, Angels, and Red Sox ALL at home. That's pretty unbelievable. Also, even though his era is slightly higher than Zack, he has more wins, less losses and just all around way cooler of a person. CC is fat and doesn't deserve anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment