Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Limas Sweed To Be Deactivated


Steelers receiver Limas Sweed may have dropped his way onto the bench.

Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday he may deactivate Sweed, the team's second-round pick last year, for Sunday night's game against the San Diego Chargers (2-1).

"Absolutely," Tomlin said at his weekly news conference when asked if he was considering benching Sweed in favor of veteran Shaun McDonald. ESPN

Good, this guy needs to be benched or even cut. He has been nothing but a drops machine and all in all terrible. I was thrilled when the Steelers got Sweed but he has done nothing but make me cringe when I see him out there. He dropped a giant pass last week that essentially doomed the Steelers to those mighty Bengals. I hate him, and he is dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment