Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 25, 2009

Vick Surprised He Is Not Starting


"Michael Vick, eligible to play for the first time this week for the Philadelphia Eagles, tells James Brown of the NFL Today in an interview to be aired Sunday that he thought he would be starting upon his return to the NFL.

"This is not the exact scenario I thought would play out. I thought I'd be playing with a team and actually starting," Vick says to Brown. "I know I can play this game. I know I can play it for a long time. I still have the speed, the quickness and the mind to run an NFL offense (Sportsline)."

Sorry Vick, but you have to prove yourself in this league. For starter you weren't even very good when you left the NFL, so why do you think someone would just throw you the keys to their franchise. Vick has all the talent in the world, but has never shown the accuracy or the intelligence to be a great QB in this league.

No comments:

Post a Comment