Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Leon Powe Injury Update


Had to at least check in on our old friend...

Forward Leon Powe says his rehabilitation from knee surgery is ahead of schedule, which is a relief to him.

"I'm just happy I got the first five months out of the way," he told the Akron Beacon-Journal. "I told my doctor I want to be back around the All-Star break. He said I would be back a little bit before, but we didn't put a definite date on it. We're just taking it month by month (ESPN)."

Sounds like everything is progressing well. I hated seeing him go, though I am not sold that he is going to be as affective. He has had so many serious injuries. I feel bad for him, but it is going to feel even worse seeing him in a Cavaliers uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment