Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Breaking News: Mets Sign Jason Bay


"Jason Bay has decided to join the Mets, according to a report on WFAN, pending the results of a physical exam.

WFAN's Mike Francesca just reported that the Mets will have an announcement early next week that they've agreed to a contract with Bay, one of the top free agent hitters on the market. The deal will become official if Bay passes the physical, Francesa said.

The Mets have a four-year offer out to Bay worth about $65 million (nydailynews)."

I have to admit I am a little disappointed. It sounded like Bay didn't want to go to the Mets, and that he had even got back in contact with the Red Sox. Anyways, if he was to go anywhere I am glad it is in the NL (basically I am just happy it is not the Yankees). You will now hear a bunch of rumors about Holliday, but I very much doubt he will end up in a Sox uniform.

Boston is still going to add another bat, because right now I am not overly pumped about their lineup.

Ellsbury
Pedroia
Youk
V-Mart
Ortiz
Lowell (?)
Drew
Cameron
Scutaro

No comments:

Post a Comment