Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Love For Rasheed Grows


"Rasheed Wallace was told he should watch his critical statements towards referees, but he says he won't stop. He also plans on buying Tim Donaghy's book.

"Either way they're going to get me," Wallace told the Boston Herald. "If I don't say nothing I'm going to get fined, and if I say something I'm going to get fined. So I might as well say something about what's on my mind, what I want to say. They're going to hit me up either way. I've been through that before in Portland. When I wasn't talking to the media they were fining me. But then when I did talk to the media they didn't like what I had to say, so they fined me some more. So I was like, 'Well, (expletive), if you're going to fine me I might as well say what the hell I want to say (ESPN).' "

Sure the technicals bother me, but like I said before the refs gun for him and he really doesn't deserve a lot of what he gets. If they are going to go after him either way, I am glad at least that he is going out fighting, and really saying what is on everyone's mind.....NBA refs are the worst in all of sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment