Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Darko Milicic Blasts NBA


"Darko Milicic, the No. 2 pick in the 2003 NBA draft, has had enough with the NBA and will play in Europe starting next season. He says everyone in the NBA lies, including the Detroit Pistons.

"Yes, they did," Milicic told MLive.com. "They lie to everybody. It's the NBA. The NBA, all around the league, same (garbage). 'Your chance is going to come.' All that kind of (garbage). (Forget) that. I've got enough of that kind of stuff, so I decided I'm going to Europe."

"I've got to be real," he said. "There is no team in the league that is going to give me the chance that I'm looking for. My only chance is back in Europe. I'm going to do that. I want to be happy. I want to play."

Milicic says going back to Europe will allow him to renew his love for the game (ESPN)."

Listen Darko I stood up for you when you came out and said that you were going back to Eurpose because you weren't good enough to play here, but this shit is just awful. Darko didn't get a chance, because he was really just that bad. Sorry Darko you are just another bust draft pick, now go rot in Europe...

No comments:

Post a Comment