Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Texas Tech Losing Top Recruit


"Texas Tech's top-rated recruit, four-star WR Kadron Boone of Ocala (Fla.) Trinity Catholic, the No. 96 prospect in the ESPNU 150, is expected to reopen his recruitment in the wake of Mike Leach's firing.

"I've been talking to schools just in case something like this happened because you never know what is going to happen," Boone told ESPN.com's Gerry Hamilton. "I've been staying in contact with LSU, Cincinnati, Louisville, Florida, Miami and West Virginia. All I can do is take this in, get home or talk to may parents tonight and get their reaction and go from there (ESPN)."

Well there you go Texas Tech, it has already begun. I believe Texas Tech made a huge mistake firing Leach. Just like Kansas I expect them to fall off the map, and it will all be because some snot nose kid made a big deal out of nothing....nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment