Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vick Upgrading To Killing People?


Initially when this story came out I left it alone. Reports suggested that he had left well before the shooting, so I didn't think much of it. Now there is word that they guy who was shot outside of Vick's birthday is the same guy who ratted him out on the whole killing dogs thing. On top of that a video has come out that has Vick at the party less then 5 mins before the shooting.

I am not saying that Vick shot this guy, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he had someone to do it for him. I am so sick of writing these stories about this overpaid pieces of shit doing terrible things. I don't know what will come of all this, but hopefully someone shoots Vick, and his brother, because the world would just be a better place without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment