Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Breaking News: Bruins Resign Boychuk


There were rumors that the Bruins were trying to move up in the draft to grab one of the top defensemen, since they traded Wideman, but I believe a lot of that speculation was made based on the Bruins not being able to bring Boychuck back. I am a big fan of his, and I think he is only going to get better. The Bruins gave him a 2 year deal worth $3.75MM, which I think is a fair price.

Even with this singing the Bruins could be very active tomorrow. Rumor has it the Oilers are going to take Hall #1. Which might mean the Bruins are going to heavily look into trading Savard, Bergeron, or Krejci. If they were able to move Savard it would at least give them some cap relief, but I am still holding out hope that somehow they will be able to get their hands on Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment