Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Think Interleague Play Is A O.K.


BMack said earlier that interleague play is stupid, however, I think it's pretty awesome. I have enjoyed it since they started it. It's really for the fans and takes nothing away from the game except making the pitcher hit every once in a while. If anything should change, make it so both leagues have a DH. It's cool to see guys who you would normally never see and only see on sportscenter. I went to Manny's first game back and it was really cool to see Manny, Matt Kemp, Russell Martin and Andre Ethier. The only people who would be against this would be stupid old fashion fans who just complain because they like to hear their own voice. I know it basically is a disadvantage to the NL team, but I mean let's face it so is the World Series.

Basically what it comes down to is BMack is an old fart and if it was up to him people wouldn't wear helmets and use milk cartons as gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment