Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

T Mac An Option For The Celtics



"He'll always get interest," one executive said. "I could see a team like the Lakers. A team like the Celtics. Not Orlando."



There is that scenario, that McGrady makes a stand that $1.35 million isn't enough, remains unsigned as camps open and waits for an injury that nudges an anxious team to dip into the mid-level exception. He's still barely 31. Maybe he can make a dent for somebody in the regular season and win a game or two in the playoffs.



There is that scenario, that McGrady makes a stand that $1.35 million isn't enough, remains unsigned as camps open and waits for an injury that nudges an anxious team to dip into the mid-level exception. He's still barely 31. Maybe he can make a dent for somebody in the regular season and win a game or two in the playoffs.



NBA.com - T-Mac must wait to take what he can get



Listen I love T-Mac. I enjoy his game, but on every team but the Celtics. He can be a prolific scorer when healthy, and can definitely help a team out like the Celtics who may be in search for a SG this offseason. Unless T-Mac is willing to take a veterans minimum salary he isn't worth the trouble. He is oft injured and a shoot first type of player. I feel bad for the guy, but his game reminds me too much like Vince Carter. I also have started to hear rumblings of letting Paul Pierce go and getting a new max player. I don't care if Pierce is 50 years old, I want him to finish a Celtic.

No comments:

Post a Comment