Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 28, 2010

LeBron Updates


Again this is all speculation and I expect a lot more when it comes to LeFag James, but apparently he's leaning toward Chicago.
An NBA executive says the Chicago Bulls have emerged as a favorite in the free agency sweepstakes for LeBron James, along with Chris Bosh, The New York Times reported on Sunday. The executive said he had gleaned from his discussions with other league executives that James is leaning toward joining the Bulls, along with Bosh, his teammate on the United States' gold medal-winning 2008 Olympic team. The Times reported the executive did not want to be named because he was discussing a player who was not yet a free agent. "I think it's a done deal," the executive said, according to the report. ESPN Chicago

I guess if you can't beat Thibs you gotta join him. This would be interesting to me because yes, this could be the best team to go to if you want to win, however, I don't see him wanting to live in MJ's backyard. He will constantly get reminded of MJ's legacy and MJ's 6 titles. I just don't see him doing that. Either way I hope he dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment