Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, December 30, 2010

104 Pistons, 92 Celtics


"I don't think it's bad. I'm not that concerned. He's gonna miss some games probably. I don't think it will be that long." - Doc

I didn't fill my water cup for x-mas and last night an the result 2 Ls and a hurt KG, I'm sorry Celtics fans. But I think no one could care less about the loss more than the loss of KG. All the X Rays are negative and everyone is saying that it doesn't look bad however, it is bad. The Celtics go as far as KG. I didn't realize that how important he was until the start of this year when he was healthy and had the 07-08 spring in his step. He is the defensive leader and will definitely be missed if he misses a significant amout of time.

Here's a recent tweet from Sean Grande:

On the bus, headed for the airport. KG is here. To repeat our post game; not the knee & not a fracture, but calf and muscular. Don't panic.

It's hard not to Grande.

As for the game, it sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment