Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, December 31, 2010

Ochocinco To The Patriots?


ESPN Insider had an interesting article today that put the idea out there that the Patriots will sign Ochocinco this offseason. These are somewhat set off by the Patriots being known to "remake" a players image, and the comments from Bill Belichick...

"I like Chad," Belichick said in September. "I like him as a player. I like him as a person. I like his enthusiasm and the fun he has with football, and I like how he competes on the football field. I have a lot of respect for that. An odd couple, but in the end I think we have a lot of things in common." Enough to add him to the Pats' roster? We could find out this offseason (ESPN).

Could it happen? You never know with the Patriots, but I say no. The Patriots do not like people talking out in the media and that is all Ochocinco does. I don't see him stopping it even if it's for the "good of the team". I like Ochocinco, but lately his mouth does a lot more then his hands do, and he kind of goes against everything the Patriots seem to want to stand for.

Say what you want about Moss, but for the most part he kept his mouth shut, and when he didn't he was shipped out. Since I don't think Ochocinco can go a day without being in the public eye, I just don't see this partnership happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment