Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time To Fire Claude Julien


I stood by him as the Bruins fell apart in the playoffs last year, but I stated at the end of that season that the Bruins would need to come out hot, or it would be time to move on. I think that time has come, as the Bruins are playing flat, and I feel the only way they are going to get to the next level is to bring in someone who has a better breakout system, but above that can motivate these guys to play hard every night.

It wouldn't be a long term fix, because I don't think he is the best coach in the world, but I do feel Mike Milbury would be a good fit for the rest of this season. Tom Caron was on WEEI talking about this today, and I agree. At least with him on the bench you know the Bruins would play with some fire, and isn't that their biggest problem? I think it is.

This team just doesn't look hungry anymore, and if it wasn't for Tim Thomas standing on his head every night, the Bruins would be a bottom five team. It is time for a change, maybe they can find someone better then Mike Milbury, but I am sick of Julien (even though I thank him for all his work).

No comments:

Post a Comment