Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Hate Donovan McNabb


I've never been a big McNabb fan. I've always felt that he was a bit overrated. Partially because he plays for the Eagles, partially because he went to Syracuse (where half of ESPN graduated from). But that's not his fault. Choking, however is. And being a spoiled little brat also is.

His reaction to being benched:

"Everything was handled awkwardly. Somewhat to a disrespect to me and to the team."

He also said:

"The way this whole thing went down to me was 'off' and one that I strongly disagree with because I've always believed that if you start something you finish it."

Just like you finished Super Bowl XXXIX?

McNabb threw 14 TDs and 15 interceptions. And he thinks he should be allowed to finish the season? He thinks he's being "disrespected" by being benched? He was 26th among starting QBs with a 77.1 rating.

When a player gets benched, they should be pissed. And it's okay to be pissed at their coach. But keep that aggravation inside. Use it as a motivator, not a soapbox appeal to the media.

-The Commodore

No comments:

Post a Comment