Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bruins @ Lightning Preview


The Bruins and the Lightning are tied atop their respective divisions and each club hopes to have first place all to itself after night. The last time these two teams played was at the Garden, I was there, and it was one of the biggest blowouts I have ever seen with the Bruins winning 8-1. Yet, this seems like a different Lightning team now going 7-1-2 in their last 10 games.

One of the glaring reasons for this is the return of Vincent Lecavalier, who is the captain and had been out with a broken hand. With him, St. Louis, and Stamkos the Lightning have more then enough offense, but I still really question their defense and goaltending. Those are two things I know are good on the Bruins, and that will be the difference tonight. I think the Bruins defense is good enough to handle the "stars" on the Lightning.

This obviously won't be a blowout like the last game, but I do think the Bruins will take this one without too much of a fight.

Bruins win 5-3
Player of the Game: Chara
Game starts at 7:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment