Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Amanda Cicchini Tries To Hard

This is total hottie Amanda Cicchini who plays for West Virginia and as I was creeping through her facebook profile this morning I found some surprising results.

Listen, I am all about girls trying to make themselves look hotter in pictures than they really are. I mean, we have all probably sucked our stomachs in to try to look skinnier for a hot girl, however, Amanda Cicchini takes the chest pop-ass out move a little too much. Here is all the evidence I could gather. But she uses the chicken wing hand on hip move to boot. After seeing a hot girl trying to hard to look hot, I am reluctant to think she is all real. So with that being said, I am back on the Stokke bandwagon:



No comments:

Post a Comment