Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Newest Endorsement.....Kinda


So, I was at the Homerun Derby yesterday with my kid brother and we were first in line for entrance to Yankee Stadium. We get in and race down to the wall along the first base side as my brother told me that's the best place for autographs. Well not only did only 1 All Star come over and sign stuff for the fans, but the only one that did was the one that knew the least amount of English.

Ichiro puts his glove down and walks over to the crowd, specifically right in front of my brother and myself. Everyone is screaming his name and holding out their baseballs and programs etc. And when he is signing my brothers baseball the following dialogue was exchanged:

Me: Yo Ichiro, your the man.

Ichiro: yes, ok, thank you thank you.

Me: Hey my buddies have this sports website, DuelingCouches.com that you should check out.

Ichiro: yes, ok thank you thank you.

Me: Yea man, check it out, Duelingcouches.com

Ichiro: yes, ok, thank you thank you.

And there you have it. The vast amount of honor within the future hall-of-famer made it impossible for him to say anything but, "yes, ok, thank you thank you" but i have no reason to believe he wont check out the site and love it.

Ichiro is one of the best pure hitters the game has ever seen, and now DC's newest endorsement.

Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment