Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Red Sox Falling Apart, Lose To Angels 9-2


Not only did the Red Sox get blown out tonight with their ace on the hill, but Manny once again shot off his mouth. Before the game Manny stated that the Red Sox do not deserve a player like him, and that he just wants to leave and be in peace. I really never thought that Manny would leave, but after today I really think the Sox are going to deal him. The sad thing is I don't think the Sox are going to get much value from any trade, because teams know they are desperate. Well the trade deadline is tomorrow, so we will have more on that then. Now back to the game...

Josh Beckett got crushed, as the Angels swept the Sox tonight. Beckett went 5 1/3 innings allowing 8 runs on 11 hits with 8 Ks. Josh has just not looked the same as he did last year, but I still think he will turn it on. Still, it make you think about how he came into camp out of shape. The only bright spot for the Sox was a 2 run HR by Coco Crisp, but it was out shined by the Angels 16 hits. I can't really get into this game anymore, since I am really focused on the Manny situation. All I have to say is thank God they have the day off tomorrow.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment