Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 14, 2008

So I was Drunk Last Night...

And my friend Allie Longo who is in Vegas calls me up and says the San Antonio Spurs are next to her, so I told her to give the phone to one of them and she gave it to former Mid Tennessee State alum Michael Cuffee:

I talked to him for a good 3 minutes asking him how the Spurs were and hows the summer league going, and how playing the Memphis Grizzlies today is going to be and he seemed like a very nice guy. He answered all my questions as I was trying not to laugh because I was talking to a professional player drunk. I also forgot to tell him about DuelingCouches.com, but I am sure if I did he would have endorsed it and told me Bob sucked.

So forever, I will be a Michael Cuffee fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment