Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 28, 2008

SEC Breakdown


Year in and year out the SEC has been the best conference in college football. People can bring up the Pac 10 B.S. however, SEC is where real college football is played. Every single week any team can beat anyone and this year will be no different.

1. Georgia Bulldogs
The reason I am picking Georgia is because they are simply the most complete team in the SEC. They finished 11-2 in a very tough SEC last year and have most of their playmakers back for this year. Matt Stafford is my favorite quarterback in this conference, and I believe he has the most potential to be a successful NFL star. Knowshon Moreno is also the real deal at runningback. In his first year he finished with 1,334 and 14 TDs last year and expect nothing less than 1,700 yards and 20 tds.

2. Florida Gators
I hate to admit it because I despise Florida, however, any team with Tim Tebow on it is an extremely dangerous team. The guy is the ultimate threat passing and rushing. OK that is all the good things I can say about Florida. I hate the Gators.

O.K. I have spent the past 30 minutes figuring out who is the rest. So here it is:
3. LSU: I am moving to New Orleans so I will be rooting for them. However, with the loss of Perrilouix(?) I don't like their chances.
4. Tennessee: Jonathan Crompton takes over for Erik Ainge, I have faith in him and runningback Arian Foster is a force.
5. Auburn: Too much competition for the RB position, and QB position. Too much uncertainty in those two spots is never a good thing.
6. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has slowly put this team together.
7. Miss State
8. Arkansas
9. Alabama
10. Kentucky
11. Vandy
12. Ole Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment