Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

James Posey to Hornets.... FUDGE


Fuck, Fuck, Fuck... ESPN reports, "James Posey, arguably the most coveted unrestricted free agent left on the market, agreed to a four-year deal with the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday worth an estimated $25 million, his agent, Mark Bartelstein, said."

Fuck.

This sucks, and I am not mad at Posey, he needed to do his thing. But now that he is gone, what are we going to do? Split our mid level exception on Darius Miles, Tyrone Lue and Chris Anderson? No thank you. I'm mad at myself for this one because I was leading the Corey Maggette charge when I should've just stayed focused on Posey.

I'll put a list of possible replacements in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment