Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cowboys Give Ware Big Contract


"Three-time Pro Bowl linebacker DeMarcus Ware finally has his big contract with the Dallas Cowboys. He just won't be getting paid as much as some of the elite quarterbacks he will be trying to sack. After months of talks that intensified over the past two weeks, Ware agreed Monday to a $78 million, six-year deal through the 2015 season that guarantees him $40 million.

"I feel like I work really hard and am really deserving of what they've given me," Ware said. "All this is behind me now. It's time to get to work. You know what it's time to bring home. I'm not going to say what it is, we're just going to show you, and I'm going to show you (Sportsline)."

I usually make fun of every Cowboys move, but I can't bring myself to do it here. Ware is worth every penny of this contract. The Cowboys let their fans down every year, but it is not because of this guy. Ware is the cornerstone of this team, and on top of all his physical play, he is also remarkably healthy (yet to miss a game in his career). Anyways, nice job by the Cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment