Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 29, 2009

College Football Picks

Once again, I was 2-2 last weekend. I'm settling into a nice .500 groove here. On the season, I'm 19-15, so not bad. This week, I'm looking to bust out though. Here are my picks for Saturday's game:

12:00 PM - ESPN
Indiana Hoosiers @ #4 Iowa Hawkeyes
There's no reason whatsoever to pick the Hoosiers to win this game. They've been awful. But last week I promised to pick Iowa's opponents until the Luckeyes are exposed for the unholy frauds that they are. Fuck the Big Ten, and fuck Iowa.

Prediction:
Indiana 3, Iowa 2



3:30 PM - CBS
Georgia Bulldogs vs. #1 Florida Gators (Jacksonville, FL)
I've just got a feeling that this will be the week that Florida falls. It's a rivalry game, in a neutral location. Georgia has nothing to lose, and Florida hasn't looked too sharp lately. This might just be wishful thinking on my part, but I think Georgia pulls through in this one.

Prediction:
Georgia 17, Florida 13



3:30 PM - ESPNU
Central Michigan Chippewas @ BC Eagles
CMU is pretty good. BC is pretty average. Good > Average. BC has to wait yet another week to attain bowl eligibility. The Chippewas will come in to BC with everyone saying "Who are these guys?" They'll leave with everyone saying "Damn, those guys were good."

Prediction:
CMU 31, BC 17



Yes, I found a picture of a cute girl wearing CMU gear.

8:00 PM - ABC
#3 Texas Longhorns @ #15 Oklahoma State Cowboys
This is Texas' big chance. Their win against Oklahoma doesn't mean much. Their non-conference schedule is crap. This is sort of a semi-final for Texas. They win this and the Big XII is essentially theirs. At the same time, OSU is 3-0 in conference play. If they win, they can claim the Big XII South with ease. Texas is too good and too semi-professional to slip up here.

Prediction:
Texas 38, OSU 14



8:00 PM - ABC
#5 USC Trojans @ #10 Oregon Ducks
This is a big one. The winner probably claims the Pac-10 title. The winner also has a pretty good case to be considered for the National Title Game, if certain teams in the SEC and Big XII fail to run the table. I'm rooting for Oregon with all my heart. I despise USC. They're chokers. What pisses me off is that people ignore their chronic choking. Unfortunately, they will prevail.

Prediction:
USC 41, Oregon 31



-The Commodore

No comments:

Post a Comment